The Way Back
“We are a voluntary non-religious group of spiritual people who have God, unconditional love and spiritual growth at the core of our teachings and experienced based practice.”
Our Online Community
“Our private member’s social network provides a safe environment for you to engage with and be supported by like-minded beautiful souls.“
Features of the member’s only part of the site:
- Access to our private forum with a wide range of spiritual, supportive and interesting topics.
- Our simple social network where you can add friends, share comments and inspiration.
- Join in video conferences for online meetups, classes and discussions.
- Privately message other members with our inbuilt email so you don’t need to use your own/work email.
- Chat online with other members either one-to-one or in a group chat.
- Optionally add a photo and banner image to your profile.
- Share and enjoy inspiring photo galleries, for example from group meetups.
- Access our members only events calendar so you know when local or online meetups are happening.
- Access archived spiritual posts and articles which are no longer available to the public
- Much more…
- But most importantly the value of the community is the amazing people there, just like you!
The following podcast gives a little more insight into The Way Back and the guidance and teachings we share.
Your Journey, Your Choice, Your Way
“Your relationship with God and your spiritual journey are personal and private and we really respect that. Not everyone wishes to be actively involved in group activities, video conferences or meetups and that is perfectly alright too. We are here to support you, wherever you are on your personal journey. So we wish to make it clear that online membership does not mean any obligation to become involved in the social/community side of things. In this way you can still access and benefit from the member’s only spiritual resources provided. Once logged in you can change your notification settings so as not to be disturbed.” – The Way Back team
How do I get access?
This is a member’s only part of the website reserved for students and members of The Way Back. Once you have began your journey and are already familiar with and benefiting from our teachings and guidance, then contact your teacher and ask them about gaining access. Normally they will invite you to join when the time is right.