The Way Back: FOLLOWERS
We genuinely welcome and support anyone from any background. As a result, you can see from the image below we have interest and followers all over the world. Those following The Way Back include all age demographics with an even balance between women and men too.
What Does it Mean to be “following The Way Back”?
You are a “follower of The Way Back” when you embrace The Way Back ethos, teachings and guidance. Followers demonstrate the desire to study, share and practice The Way Back teachings. Here are some example activities a follower of The Way Back might enjoy:
- Wanting to develop your soul to embrace unconditional love and peace by exploring The Six Virtues and our other teachings.
- Having an interest in exploring your spiritual nature which may include learning how to meditate and regularly enjoying meditation.
- Aspiring towards light and sound meditation or having started light and sound meditation as a “first initiate“.
- Appreciating that there is more to life than just what you can touch and see. Understand that spiritual guides and higher spiritual teachers exist.
- Attending our free training courses, talks or workshops.
- Organising/attending meditation meet-ups with other followers to share, encourage and support each other, including in meditation.
- Being supported by a member or official teacher of The Way Back.
- Reading the various spiritual articles and books of The Way Back.
- Sharing your positive experiences and knowledge of The Way Back with others to inspire them.
- Actively engaging with The Way Back, for example by engaging online with our community of followers on My.TheWayBack:
The Way Back: MEMBERS
As you progress along your journey then there is the opportunity to become formally recognised as being a “member of The Way Back“. Being a member of The Way Back is recognition of two key things.
- Firstly, that you are truly living and embracing the ethos, teachings and guidance of The Way Back.
- Secondly, your dedication to your soul journey and spiritual growth.
The Spiritual Hierarchy know each member of The Way Back and watch over them. Therefore members may receive assistive energies at certain times from the Spiritual Hierarchy to help them. The Spiritual Hierarchy sometimes release new knowledge to The Way Back members before it becomes public.
Below we provide guidance on what it means to be a “Member of The Way Back“:
- A recognised teacher of The Way Back is teaching you, irrespective of your background.
- You are an initiate and practice daily light and sound meditation. If your initiation was not by The Way Back then it has been verified as complete by them.
- You are embracing the ethos and principles of The Way Back in everyday life, including The Six Virtues.
- The Spiritual Hierarchy have confirmed that they consider you a member. One of the recognised The Way Back advanced meditation teachers will have confirmed this via channelling.
The Way Back: TEACHERS
The Way Back goes much further than a belief or philosophy and has the potential to reveal spiritual states of consciousness that literally go beyond your imagination and mind.
Supporting Your Soul Journey
The soul journey is important in its own right. Therefore there is no requirement for anyone to meditate or to progress. However the opportunity for spiritual meditation is available for those who really want to take it further.
Even without starting the meditative journey, you can benefit from the teachings and ethos of The Way Back, which at its core is all about having more love and peace in your life.
Supporting you Spiritual Growth
If you do want to explore further and find out for yourself what light and sound meditation is then it is vital that you have a teacher who can help you.
However you are not automatically a teacher, even if you attain enlightenment. There is no pressure or assumption that spiritual people must teach, even when enlightened. This respects the personal nature of your spiritual journey and also respects the fact that being a teacher is a calling.
A Light and Sound Energy Teacher
Being a teacher requires that you can work with the Spiritual Hierarchy since the gift of spiritual light and sound energy does not come from you, it comes through you from them.
Therefore if the Spiritual Hierarchy wish it, you will be invited to teach, but it is your choice. Some teachers work to support meditators while a few advanced teachers are given the ability to initiate. Below we outline what you should look for in a light and sound meditation teacher of The Way Back.
- Teachers of The Way Back have already realised advanced spiritual states under the guidance of The Way Back including second initiation and enlightenment.
- The Way Back meditation teachers are all listed on this website.
- All teachers of The Way Back adhere to and share the same ethos, principles and guidelines. Their teachings are consistent.
- Teachers of The Way Back do not ask for payment for their teachings or for providing initiation. When you wish to support The Way Back you can do so voluntarily here.