With Love at the Centre
The Way Back is the spiritual practice which teaches and promotes the spiritual guidance from the ascended masters of the Spiritual Hierarchy. The Way Back has unconditional love as its core guiding principle and like unconditional love those involved in The Way Back strive to be inclusive, non-judgmental, and giving. The founding enlightened teachers of the The Way Back were happy to work with and support anyone from any group or background who wished to live a more holistic spiritual life.
As well as guiding you towards your spiritual goal of attaining enlightenment The Way Back importantly encourages you to also develop on your soul journey so that you can live a spiritually fulfilling and integrated life aligned with the highest principles of love. In this way The Way Back is a holistic experience-based practice and you are invited to learn and incorporate as little or as much as you want into your everyday life.
The Core Teachings and Guiding Principles of The Way Back
The Way Back was started by several experienced enlightened teachers under direct guidance from the ascended masters of the Spiritual Hierarchy. The following understandings rest at the core of The Way Back teachings:
- In order to help your soul develop and become more spiritually aligned with the highest aspects of love and God you are encouraged to embrace the following personal qualities:
- Unconditional Love
- These are known collectively as “The Six Virtues“. Followers of The Way Back are encouraged to develop these qualities within themselves and to practice them in every day life. These virtues can be explored and expressed in relationship towards:
- God and his Spiritual Hierarchy
The Way Back Proposes the Following Truths
There is great value in understanding beliefs, but there is greater value in transcending beliefs by experiencing for yourself the truth that they allude to. All of these beliefs can and have been fully realised already by many who have followed The Way Back. They are recorded here, not so that they become belief, but rather to motivate you to discover their truth for yourself, from your own experience.
- The Way Back recognises the existence of the human soul and human spirit as distinct aspects of a human being. Aura, meridian, chakras, mind, emotional body, etheric aura and other subtle vehicles make up the human experience.
- The Way Back recognises that there are higher dimensions than the 3rd dimension within which mankind is aware.
- The Way Back recognises that each soul is on a journey over many lifetimes to raise its vibration towards unconditional love. The soul survives death.
- The Way Back recognises that a spirit may undertake the spiritual journey to enlightenment through meditation on spiritual light and sound energy under the guidance of a living master. The spirit survives death.
- The Way Back recognises that at times there is a spiritual master on the planet who can reveal spiritual light and sound energy and ultimately enlightenment.
- The Way Back recognises that a person who has attained a highly evolved soul can “ascend” and join those on higher dimensions known as “spiritual guides” and the “Ascended Masters“; such a person is said to be free from the karmic cycle of life and death and will reside on these higher dimensions.
- The Way Back recognises that humanity is guided by a collective of higher spiritual beings, spiritual guides, and ascended masters known as the Spiritual Hierarchy, all of which serve God and have unconditional love as their guiding principle.
- All dimensions are created by God and humanity can explore these higher dimensions via spiritual light and sound meditation, when a spiritual master is present on the planet.
- The Way Back recognises that through asking with humility and fostering inner stillness you can receive guidance from spiritual guides and/or the Spiritual Hierarchy on spiritual matters.
- The Way Back has at its core the belief that no man should worship another, only God. That The Way Back is not a religion or system of belief but should reveal consistent spiritual truth through direct experience via meditation.
- The Way Back recognise that every human has the potential to seek higher guidance from God via sincere prayer.
- That every single human matters and that all souls are loved by God, thus “we are one“.
The Way Back Guidance on Daily Practice
The Way Back respects your freedom to choose what you want to believe in and incorporate into your daily practice. You are invited to choose what you wish to follow from our guidance below. We value above all that spirituality is about your personal experience rather than belief, and what we describe below as “practice” is how those who founded The Way Back practiced daily and is given for guidance and inspiration.
- Understand the teachings of The Six Virtues and practice them in your daily life so that they become embraced by your soul:
- Be humble
- Be grateful
- Be respectful
- Be non-judgemental
- Be compassionate
- Be unconditional in your love
- Learn about and reflect upon the teachings of The Way Back.
- With unconditional love in mind explore what it means to have God in your heart.
- Acknowledge the existence of the Spiritual Hierarchy and trust their guidance.
- Practice daily meditation.
- If a spiritual master is present then aspire to light and sound meditation to attain enlightenment.
- If a spiritual master is not present then practice meditation on stillness.
- If you are already initiated into spiritual light and sound energy then you can protect yourself daily.
- Practice daily sending of love to yourself, to the planet, and the Spiritual Hierarchy.
- Abstain from the taking of drugs/hallucinogenic plants etc.
- Moderate or avoid the consumption of alcohol and/or smoking.
- Avoid entertainment such as music, TV and films which are aggressive, violent, negative, horror, or glorify negativity or darkness in any way.
- Aspire to a vegetarian or vegan diet.
- When you need spiritual guidance in life then ask humbly for it from your spiritual guide.
- Explore your spiritual relationship to God and when you need it pray for help and guidance in life.
- Demonstrate the principle of unconditional love via The Six Virtues in daily life towards yourself and all sentient beings on Earth.
The Ethos of The Way Back
- This journey is about service to others, not service to self. It is a journey of love, not ego.
- There are other groups of light and sound meditation but there is only one light and sound energy. Therefore teachers of The Way Back are happy to support anyone who previously started their journey in any group, who demonstrates a genuine desire to progress on their spiritual journey and to embrace the teachings of The Way Back.
- Although guidelines and advice are given to help you progress spiritually, you are respected and empowered to be self-reliant.
- The Way Back does not belong to an individual, it belongs to the Spiritual Hierarchy.
- The members of the Spiritual Hierarchy who support humanity and The Way Back work together in harmony, without the fog of ego and are aligned with love. They share a single desire to help mankind and say “we are one” and are in service to God. This is the example they set and ask that those who wish to be spiritual follow.
The information above is only a summary. To better understand The Way Back and how it can help guide you on your soul journey as well as your spiritual journey, please take your time and enjoy watching the videos, reading the book, articles and information. With blessings and love, Mark.